Tuesday 10 August 2010

An introduction

Welcome,
I'm a student at the University of Leeds studying new media. It's a really interesting subject which encompasses a lot of things. I'm now entering my final year, so I'm using this blog to post my ideas and musings.
I have previous studied quite a lot of art and I'm thinking that I want to create something really really special for my final year project... Something outside of the box (this is the artist in me talking) so I think there will be lots of random things coming on here as I come up with ideas... many of them scrapped i'm sure, but I needed somewhere to post them, I'm sure some of the things I post will have nothing to do with my course either, they will just be new media related things... So that's about it!
Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment