Thursday 20 January 2011

Wow so busy

Hi, I'm sorry it's been so long, thingas got horrendous when I was handing in a million and one things and being on work experience.
But! It's all going well
Going back to Leeds on Sunday and terms begins on Monday woo!
I am quite excited to get stuck in and get back to Faustus.
Speaking of which. I found a poetic rewrite of Faust, which wasn't too dsimilar to that musical script that I read. I only got through the first few pages, but it seems okay. I don't like that fact that Faust is depicted as a sympathetic character, so I'm glad that I'm redoing the original play version of Faustus (it's much older anyway).
I'm also thinking of entering it into this
http://www.europrix.org/
Hey why not it's probably the most creative self commission I'll do and there is no harm in applying....
I have a massive backlog of work to post, but I'm afraid it will have to wait for another time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment