Wednesday 30 March 2011

colouring in drawings...


So this is the magical process of colouring in (Sarah style). Now I'm aware that this isn't quite as perfect as some colourers... I think that it's fair to say that I have 95 of them... so I better not get too bogged down with detail and they look okay... right?
 8 of 21 That I've done so far... In two days! Good productivity...All I need to do once I've coloured them is add texture (and text on some) and they are done... I might actually be able to finish this project in 2 weeks time... that would be exciting...
Like last time, I'm colouring in rushes so things stay consistent... and like last time, Mephilstopheles is first, partly because his colours are more vibrant and secondly because he's easier to colour, I thought it'd be good to do him first to get into the swing of things...
Also expect a post with concept art by me and other artists soon! I've got some of them already... they look amazing... they are going to be used as easter eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment