Saturday 5 March 2011

User testing is very useful

I was talking to a friend of mine today who is studying animation, she was naturally intrigued with the project... and she came up with a very good point:

"Why do I have to choose at the beginning about interactivity? Surely I can choose throughout the piece? I mean there might be some interactive bits I like and some I don't."

A good point, so I'm changing my design based on that... another thing that a tester said to me recently

"Can't I pause and skip stuff on this? I don't want to get caught out and have to watch a really long scene if I don't want to."

I think this is another good point, so I'm going to try and think of a way to include a pause and possible a 'skip scene' feature... or a 'previous' if they enjoyed the last scene so much they want to watch it again!

You never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment