Wednesday 20 July 2011

Website development

So I am working on a website at the more for a client... I started this three years ago as an informal project... she didn't particularly need it... So this was the first year attempt
Gaaaaa.... I just thought it was horrible... I mean those colours are like criminal and the design is totally weird...I talked to the client about it ... and in my second year it changed a little...

I think there was definitely  an improvement, thanks to the graphic on the side... provided by my friend Miss Gibson... :D... but still there was far too much colour and all the alignment of the text is off...and some of those fonts are a bit ikky.
This is the version I'm working on at the moment... I think it's a lot better... the website has a strict 3 colour rule... I redesigned the header and just made it all simpler... the back stage code on this one is just about acceptable... the first two... were a nightmare...

2 comments:

  1. Posted blog is really interesting where I found the best information and ideas about Web design and development and you can also check for Web Design Agency Dubai at cost-effective price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete