Tuesday 30 August 2011

Illustrator day and amazing new Wacom product

So... I've had a fun day on illustrator... haven't been on it for a bit so I decided to have some fun with it: betcred was a brief... I kind of enjoyed it actually :)

swirls... and brushes..

I made my own RSS feed icon (seriously... the tutorial was really good!)

bendy lines

this logo... although it is pretty cool it took ages... 

I used illustrators scribble function... I'm in love with it

Then finally some more swirls ...

Yeah I was having fun with swirls... but can you blame me really? Photoshop + Illustrator is brill... I mean you could do some of this stuff in Photoshop but to the honest stuff like 'the scribbler' in Illustrator just make everything so much easier... except that ladybird.... that took ages...Photoshop would have been a better move...

Ah well in other news 







WAAAAAA AMAZING I WANT ONE SO BADLY  = 3 = Imagine just how helpful it could be....

one problem with it though....

Edit>> Undo? I don't think so... You better get good at drawing perfectly first time...








No comments:

Post a Comment