Wednesday 26 January 2011

Soooo let's get back to speed

seen as this blog no longer counts as my assessment I can be liberal YAYYYY
So... what I was up to whilst at ITV faustus wise

 Finalising stuff really, it's been pretty  fun (and really surprizing if I'm honest people really didn't pick the things I thought they would....that's why testing is good folks! I've got different angled shots of my scenerios which is good.
So now I'm back and seen as this counts as 6000 words, 80% of a module and is by far the most useful thing I'll be doing this semester in the long run (i,e portfolio prizes etc) I need to do a lot of work.
I RECRUITED VOICE ACTORS WHO ARE AWESOME. A friend of mine and his lawyer/ acting friend... Oh yes... I can't wait for that.
Had the script checked by 2 people now, both have been happy. This is a relief, some bits have been changed but nothing too major.
And so DRAWING BEGINS.
Yes I have to do at least 85 drawings.
This is my room right now:
times this by 5 and that is my final piece 0_o I've done 20 in three days I'm only giving myself a week and a bit for this because I have to CG and stuff.
I DO LOVE THIS PROJECT.... I DO... REALLY...
(why so much drawing =_=)

No comments:

Post a Comment