Saturday 19 February 2011

Real line drawing!

 So line drawing... what's all that about? Well in Pencil I draw what I want the shot to look like... and in this case I got it horribly wrong as in angle of the chin and stuff... BUT THAT'S OKAY! Because these things get fixed on the computer! So his chin doesn't look so horrible any more, and what's better is that you can make transitions between shots in consistent


So in this transition... his chin changed shape, his hair was different and BLAH... and it was generally horrible.




 

This is all fixed when you get the chance to go between shots and go and look at one and then the next... So the computer makes it much easier for the sake of continuity... I've done 11 shots fully penned today... let's hope I make the same progress tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment