Sunday 13 March 2011

Delays, Work and work process





So I have been doing some drawing this weekend, for a number of reasons.
1) I did the first part of the BBC job application yesterday, it was REALLY HARD!
2) I was at home and found out I have sinusitus... ;_; so I've been a bit knocked out with that. But I should be okay now!
3) I've been really worried about tsunami as I have many friends and my sister in Japan so I was really worried. I've found out they are okay now... I just want everything to settle down there.

Given that I haven't been able to concentrate properly for the above reasons, I thought it was best to draw... I've done maybe 11 drawings today, and started a few more.

Also saw Ant and I think I've got most of the code for this figured out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment