Wednesday 11 August 2010

Thinking about ideas

Well today I thought I might think about doing a mim flash adventure in the time I have left over the summer, I've done some website design so it's not like I've been wasting my time... but I was thinking about digital storytelling and games...
Because... it's not so popular in the western world. In the east (but really Japan) visual novels are very popular, but they are a very specific type of game and not too interactive... really they are just books with dialogue and nice pictures really...
No what I'm talking about is this:

WARNING SCARY FRENCH GAME!

This is a great narrative... I don't know the language that well yet it freaks me out like no ones business! This is a great narrative device! POINT AND CLICK ALL THE WAY!... Maybe also with a book too? (Blame the documentary I watched on Ninokuni for that...)

I want it to be really interactive and intriguing... the short one I'm doing now... is just going to be fun and nice I think,... ho hum

No comments:

Post a Comment