Saturday 14 August 2010

I've Been so busy reccently!

Wow! So there I was all set up to get on with project work, when suddenly a number of my leg clients start to shake a leg! I'm happy, but of course that means my project will have to go on hold for a while I suppose... well I'll get back to it soon enough!
Funnily enough, my friends and I decided to start a blog the other day about Japanese pop culture it's called Baka-gaijin (if you know anything about Japan, this will be vaguely amusing), it's about all sorts of stuff, so I've done the design for that and it's quite nice... ya know
Here is a link btw :D  Wonderful fun blog  It's great I can write about something I acutally know about :D good times.
So other than that, I decided I would try and learn PHP and Java-script... I've bought a big fat book on it, that should be interesting... if not a little tricky... AND I changed my modules so they will help me more after I leave uni...

Life is good... :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment