Tuesday 30 November 2010

Wow, productive day today

 I had a post with this on... but I got rid of it as I've tidied up this screen a little bit (and the next one for that matter)
 These need some work, but I wanted to show the interactive elements off a bit better (the other post made it look like a glorified comic... not that I'd mind that) So the bits below are ideas for interactive parts of the narrative, the first one is kind of like an animated tyopgraphic with the characters narrating over the top, so it isn't just drawing.... the 2nd one is a chance to find out more about Faustus if you want to (I was thinking of having it as an optional interactive bit) and the last one is a bit of the dialogue... not sure what to do with that
And then this is some of  the other stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment